Our Mission: To generate testable hypotheses on disease etiology, biomarkers, treatment decisions, and prevention based on RNA profiles.
miRcore is a non-profit organization that builds funds for microgrants, supporting innovative genetic research by integrating the efforts of scientists, doctors, and the public. The public will steer miRcore’s research and microgrants through donations and volunteering to help public institutions identify research deserving further support. We are passionate about cultivating innovation and shortening the time from innovation to application. One of miRcore’s aims is to be guided, in a literal sense, by the public interest.
miRcore operates for three supporting groups (scientists, medical doctors, and patients) through three working activities (collaborative research support, miRcore internal research, and outreach program).
miRcore will continuously evolve to adapt to innovations and end users’ needs, as will be reflected on this website. Please check back here for changes and additional features.
– Diabetic Blindness
– Breast Cancer
– Influenza A Viral Infection
– Stomach Cancer
– Diabetic Kidney Failure
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Lower Respiratory Infection
– Rickettsial Infection
– Stem cell reponse to environmental conditions
– Hypoxia responsive miRNA
– Long Non-coding RNA Mechanism
– miRNA in Wnt Signaling Pathway
– miRNA and Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition (EMT)
– tRNA Fragment Research
– miRNA and Viral-host Interaction
– miRNA Enhancing Natural Killer Cell Response to Cancer
– miRNA in CD44 Function
– miRNA in Aging
– Small RNA Sequencing Data Analysis
– Alzheimer’s Disease
– Lung Cancer
– Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy